Full Stack Developer
New York City, NY
We are looking for an individual who’s excited to work in a fast-paced environment and looking to work in an industry that is ripe for disruption through technology. They will work closely with both our Operations and Marketing teams to ensure that we are delivering high-quality internal products. They will simultaneously manage multiple projects that span across many crucial business areas including both internal and external products.
They will take ownership of impactful projects from day one, working alongside our lead developer and leadership team on product strategy, development, and deployment. This role will work alongside departments including engineering, marketing, and design, playing a key role in increasing the size and scope of RTS products and services.
We are looking for individuals that have curiosity, intuitive problem-solving abilities, are team players and have the desire to be part of amazing growth environment.
- Experience and ability to work with Apollo, GraphQL, Native Script and PostGraphile
- Creation of B2B and consumer products and features
- Document and use workflow tools in support of development lifecycle i.e.Trello, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products
- Work closely with operations, finance, and sales teams to build and scale back-end services
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or comparable work experience