Executive Assistant / Office Manager
New York City, Ny
The Executive Assistant position supports the Executive Team of RTS. You will primarily support the CEO and COO with additional support to the Leadership team as needed. You will be responsible for providing professional phone coverage at all times, managing schedules, coordinating meetings, handling travel arrangements, preparing the for meetings and working with the entire office of the CEO to ensure success. We are looking for individuals who will represent the organization with the utmost positivity and professionalism both internally and externally.
The office management position supports the operations of the NY Office for RTS and assists with coordination of the other offices.
- Enhances executives' effectiveness by providing information management support and representing the executive to others. Coordinates and interfaces with clients by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Conserves executives' time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence. Drafts letters and documents. Collects and analyzes information. Initiates telecommunications.
- Processes expense reports on behalf of executives and reviews expense reports of senior management before submitting them for executive review.
- Coordinates and distributes sports tickets for all stadium venues and manages client invitations and coordination.
- Screens most calls and determines through independent judgment those which require immediate attention.
- Builds relationships with other RTS offices and leaders to ensure proper attention is paid to the needs of the office and staff.
- Maintains office by organizing office processes and procedures, designs and maintains filing and organization systems.
- Manages office vendor relationships, invoices and payments.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level. Anticipates needed supplies. Evaluates new office products. Places and expedites orders for supplies. Verifies receipt of supplies.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements. Troubleshoots malfunctions and calls for repairs. Maintains equipment inventories. Evaluates new equipment and techniques.
- Performs basic administrative tasks, photocopying and filing, printing.
- Assists in planning for temporary help, storage, meeting offsites etc.
- Greets guests in person or on the telephone.
- Orders food for meetings.
- Demonstrates initiative by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes and requires minimal supervision.
- Maintains department business with the utmost confidentially.
- Demonstrates experience working in and a positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment while managing multiple tasks.
- Superior planning and organizational skills. Strong approach, decision-making and execution of project work.
- Makes recommendations about tasks and executes them with minimal direction.
- Ability to quickly recognize, diagnose and solve process and operational challenges.
- Forward-thinker with the ability to articulate point of view.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and distributed environment.
Experience & Education
- Minimum 4 years professional experience as an administrative assistant or in customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel required
- Knowledge of all basic office equipment required
- The position will be a local in the New York City office.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work overtime if needed.