The Customer Service Representative will manage RTS client relationships and report to the RTS Dispatch Manager. The successful candidate will serve as a single point of client interaction, handling day to day client requests and escalations. In addition, they will work closely with the RTS Dispatch Manager to ensure proper coordination of waste management activities. This position can transition into a leadership role in the company with the right candidate.
Provide daily client support, including but not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance with service or technical issues.
- Handle high volume of incoming client requests (via customer portal/phone/email).
- Assess the customer’s needs and translates into solutions.
- Direct requests to appropriate departments/individuals, coordinates with dispatch, or escalates to Account Managers.
- Manage all client information/updates, including client onboarding within the system, coordinating with dispatch on start date and services to be rendered and sends a welcome package to the client.
- Closing out all work tickets in the system.
- Communicate with other supervisors and managers about operations and client satisfaction issues.
- Complete and maintains a variety of reports as directed by the department manager.
- Respond and/or coordinate response with operations team to any and all client service issues to point of resolution. Follow-up as required.
- Act as liaison between customers and finance team to facilitate and resolve any billing inquiries.
- Minimum three years of customer support and/or account team experience
- Proven effectiveness coordinating with management teams, vendors, and consultants.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google platform and mobile apps
- Excellent communication skills (writing, phone manner, interpersonal and organizational skills).
- Capable of working independently and/or a team environment with minimal supervision
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with proven experience in managing multiple client requests simultaneously
- Waste industry experiences a plus (knowledge of waste, recycling, compost and other waste streams)